Acquisition and use of personal information
1. Acquisition and use of personal information
- Acquisition of personal information by Hirose is in accordance with applicable laws and fair practices.
- Hirose utilizes personal information in the carrying out of its business activities within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time the information was acquired.
- When Hirose entrusts the handling of personal information to a third party, an investigation of said third party is conducted beforehand and appropriate supervision is performed to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
2. Provision of personal information to third parties
- Unless stipulated by law, Hirose does not disclose personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the person(s) concerned.
3. Management of personal information
- Hirose manages personal information to maintain its accuracy and ensure its safety.
- Hirose takes appropriate security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, etc., to prevent loss, destruction, or leakage of personal information.
4. Disclosure, correction, use suspension, or deletion of personal information
- Hirose recognizes that the person(s) concerned have the right to request disclosure, correction, use suspension, or deletion of their personal information. Hirose complies with such requests promptly and without demur.
- Hirose trains its officers and employees in appropriate methods for the protection and management of personal information to ensure comprehensively the proper handling of such information in our daily operations.
- Hirose has established a Personal Information Protection Compliance Program (including these policies, "Personal Information Protection Rules," and other rules and regulations) to ensure implementation of these policies; the above is disseminated to all Hirose employees and relevant persons, implemented, maintained, and continuously improved.
(Current as of March 31, 2008)
Taichi Hirose, President
HIROSE CO., LTD.